You're Taking Action!
In addition to be a stand-out applicant, having the right strategy can be the determining factor in how quickly you are hired/sponsored. We’re happy to share our 7-POINT-APPROACH.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN, PREPARE
- List out your Top 3 Job Preferences (example: young family; no pets; city-setting
- List out 3 things your references might say about you in a letter of recommendation
- Schedule 30 minutes for searching jobs 3 times weekly (90 mins each week)
- Calendar 1 day each week as “Application Day” and devote 2 hours to applying to your selected jobs.
OUR WINNING STRATEGY
- Search for jobs during your scheduled time.
- Add suitable jobs to your KidcooverPrep-Application-List.
- Customize your KidcooverPrep-Cover-Letters for your selected jobs and be sure to reference something specific from the job posting.
- Apply to your selected jobs on your “Application Day.”
- Send KidcooverPrep a copy of your job list.
- Three days after your Application Day, send a KidcooverPrep-style follow-up letter (if no response) or a thank-you-letter (for an interview or other communication).
Get the full support you need to get hired as a Caregiver abroad. Sign up for our Be-Your-Best Program today.